A Grade II Listed House, dated 1720, and built contemporaneously with Pallant House in Chichester by a rival Dutch merchant. The approved scheme was designed to improve the access through the widening of the vehicular route into the side courtyard and the creation of a new route through a loggia into the front courtyard. Construction work has recently started.
top of page
bottom of page